- This event has passed.
4th Annual Combat: Veteran Suicide Dining-Out
September 17, 2022 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm EDT$50
A night to bring awareness through the sharing of information and personal experience related to Veteran Suicide Awareness and Prevention
During this year’s event, come listen to personal experience and statistical information related to the epedimic of Veteran Suicide. Listen as survivors or family members of Veteran Suicide share their personal stories as they relate to Veteran specific issues. Become knowledgeable on statistics, causation, and myths related to the topic as experts present information.
Sub-Topic: We will be sharing information related to Peer-Support, Mental Health Evaluations, and use of various medications.
Guest Speakers Include (but are not limited to):
- Katie Franzen (Founder of Brandon C. Franzen Memorial Foundation)
- Jason Hughes (Army Veteran & Military Liaison for Ohio Suicide Prevention Foundation)
- Jon Klotz (Marine Veteran & Tiffin University Student)
- Jeremy Parkins (Air Force Veteran & Founder of Dress, Right, Dress Inc.)
- Present Salad
- Roast Beef Au Jus
- Chicken Florentine
- Smoked Gouda Mashed Potatoes
- Green Beans & Carrots
- Roasted Vegetable Penne with Marinara
Event will feature:
- Posting of the colors by McClain High School ROTC
- Silent Auction