- This event has passed.
615innovations Sales MasterClass – Nashville Entrepreneur Center
July 28 @ 8:30 am - 1:30 pm CDT
One event on July 29, 2021 at 8:30 am
If you are a B2B sales professional or business owner looking to take your sales skills to the next level, this two-half day class is for you. Join us to learn…
- The Art of Prospecting
- How to Identify & Build Your Ideal Buyer Persona
- Crafting an Impactful Message & Sales Pitch
- Generating Qualified Leads
- Sales and Account Management Frameworks
- Goals and Tips for Navigating Every Conversation within the Sales Process
- How to Overcome Objections
- Negotiation Tactics including Selling Multi-Year Deals & Urgency Drivers
- How to Effectively Onboard, Manage, Renew, and Grow Accounts
- Ways to Structure a Sales Team
- Tips for Submitting a Memorable RFP
- And more
- Actual tools, templates, worksheets, checklists, client-facing questions, and exercises to use in your daily routines for any stage in the sales process & customer lifecycle journey
- Peer-to-peer practice, role playing & feedback on your sales and communications including your elevator pitch, sales pitch, value demonstration, negotiation tactics, upselling and more.
Must register by July 16 and attendance is limited to 10 people.
Attendance in person is required. There will be no virtual component.
Dates: Wednesday, July 28 & Thursday, July 29
Time: 8:30am – 1:30pm
Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
Location: Nashville Entrepreneur Center
Fore more information visit www.615innovations.com/salesclass.
About the trainer:
Tina Phillips is the founder and CEO of 615innovations, a Nashville-based business development consulting firm. She is an experienced business development executive with over a decade of proven success generating top-line revenue through new client acquisition, retention, product development, marketing and brand-building strategies, non-profit fundraising, and identifying, creating and maintaining strategic partnerships. She is also the daughter of two small business entrepreneurs and was invited to become a co-owner of a multi-million dollar services consulting firm before the age of 30. She has experience selling to chief officers and heads of government affairs functions of Fortune 100 companies such as Walmart, Verizon, and 3M.