- This event has passed.
Apply for Veterans Launching Ventures Course
June 16, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm EDT
One event on June 16, 2020 at 6:00 pm
One event on July 28, 2020 at 6:00 pm
Things will return to normal – will you be ready?
The Rothman Institute of Innovation and Entrepreneurship of Fairleigh Dickinson University announces its
Veterans Launching Ventures (VLV) FREE ONLINE summer entrepreneurial course via “Zoom” teleconferencing.
The course will meet every Tuesday evening from June 16th through Tuesday, July 28th between 6:00 – 9:00 EDT.
This free course is open to veterans and family members.
To participate in the online course, you must own a computer and have the ability to access Google Docs.
You will graduate from this course knowing:
• fundamental entrepreneurial skills needed in today’s business environment
• the competencies you need to launch your new business
• how to build a robust marketing plan
• how to develop financial projections for your new business
• how to develop a comprehensive business plan so you can make an informed decision about the feasibility of starting your new business
• sharpen presentation skills
• how to develop an operations plan
• how to develop fundraising strategies
Each student in the class has access to a business consultant who will work closely with them to co-author these documents.
This training is not only for those just starting out but for entrepreneurs in any phase of their business that want to be sure to have a comprehensive plan – be it for themselves or to present to potential funders.
A flyer is attached describing the course.
Please consider sharing the information and REGISTERING for this highly successful and dynamic FREE course! Here’s the registration link https://www.fdu.edu/academics/centers-institutes/rothman/veterans-launching-ventures/apply-now/.
NOTE: If a student is not quite ready for the VLV then business ideation may be the path for them. Rothman is set to provide this as well as consulting for those that are beyond the writing of a business plan and have a successful viable business they are interested in growing.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Rothman Institute of Innovation & Entrepreneurship
Fairleigh Dickinson University