- This event has passed.
Business Startup Basics Webinar
September 22, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am EDTFree
Shelley Gadoury (570) 577-1249
- “How do I turn my good idea into a successful business?”
- “What kind of forms and licenses do I need?”
- “What are my business legal structure options?”
- “What location factors should I consider?”
- “Do I need insurance?”
- “Do I plan to hire employees?”
- “What kind of financing options are available?”The first step to starting a successful new venture is to learn the answers to these questions. This 2-hour webinar will help aspiring entrepreneurs to answer those questions and prepare them to begin the process of successful business ownership.Registration required. Registration deadline is July 13, 2020. Prior to the class, participants will receive a link and instructions to participate via the Zoom online platform.
This webinar is offered at no fee through the support of M&T Bank, Fulton Bank, and Northumberland National Bank through the Pennsylvania Department of Community and Economic Development’s Neighborhood Assistance Program and additional sponsorship of Sholley Insurance Agency.