- This event has passed.
Lincoln Military Housing Maintenance Hiring Day Event
March 18 @ 10:00 am - 6:00 pm EDT
About this Event
We will be following all Covid-19 guidelines during our event. Please bring a mask with you.
We will not be able to accept walk-ins. All interviews will be by appointment only.
A Maintenance Technician for Lincoln Military Housing is responsible for performing routine maintenance and repairs in a multifamily residential housing community. Operates building systems and related equipment and tools to complete tasks to Lincoln Military Housing’s quality standards and resident’s satisfaction. This role requires the ability to effectively communicate, perform quality work in a safe manner and deliver on our mission of providing exemplary service in accordance with Lincoln Military Housing’s quality customer satisfaction standards.
Skills and qualifications are:
Two or more years of related experience are required.
- Intermediate level understanding and experience in the following basic trades: electrical, carpentry, plumbing, HVAC, painting, carpet care, appliance repair.
- Certifications preferred HVAC and EPA.
- Communication and effective interaction with co-workers, managers, vendors or residents sufficient to exchange or convey information and to give and receive work direction.
- Advanced skills regarding the operation of small hand and electrical tools, basic electrical, carpentry, painting and small machinery repair.
- Extensive knowledge of appliances.
- Basic computer skills (able to operate mobile device, PC).
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle (valid license required).
- Must be available regular on-call work assignments/ emergency calls and work scheduled off-hours and emergency overtime as required.