- This event has passed.
March Fitness Fest – Operation Enduring Warrior
March 6 @ 8:00 am - 1:00 pm EST
MARCH FITNESS FEST FT. OPERATION ENDURING WARRIOR’S MASKED ATHLETE TEAM (MAT) AT MSCLTHRU UNLIMITED
About this Event
Welcome to the 3- part March Fitness Fest! All ticket and raffle proceeds go directly to Operation Enduring Warrior a 501 c3. www.EnduringWarrior.org.
Tickets are $50.00 per person and will include the following:
- Access to all three events
- A Kill Cliff recovery drink
- OEW swag
- The first event will consist of and highlight a section of the OEW MAT (Masked Athlete Team) official physical training (PT) fitness test. Event participants will have the opportunity to experience a simulated portion of the strenuous training required by OEW in order to become a MAT member!
What is the MAT? The men and women who don the mask are members of the Masked Athlete Team (MAT). These members have gone through a rigorous selection process known as OEW Warrior INDOC. This in-depth process is composed of several phases of personal, professional and physical analysis, fundraising abilities, and teamwork assessment.
- The second event will be a challenge between event participants and the MAT. Participants will face-off with MAT members who will be in full gear to see who can complete the most rounds of a workout in a given period of time! Event participants WILL NOT be required to wear any additional gear.
- The third event is the Perspective Event. Each participant will be asked to complete certain tasks with a simulated physical limitation (arm or leg amputation, blind folded, etc) to experience a small piece of what it is like to be on a course as an OEW event Honoree. There will be actual OEW Honorees/adaptive athletes present at this event to also offer a real-life view of what OEW is doing to help wounded veterans and law enforcement officers across the country overcome their physical and emotional challenges!
Between each event there will be time for attendees and fans to check out our multiple vendors — food, running stores, sunglass companies and more!
The best part…during this downtime, each Honoree will share their story with us.
Don’t miss out on this one of a kind event. See you there!
TICKETS ARE $50.00