- This event has passed.
MedCerts Information Session with VeteranWorks
March 18 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am EDT
Learn about how you can receive FREE training and certifications through the VeteranWorks.
About this Event
If you a veteran seeking employment, the VeteranWorks program will pay for you to receive FREE training and certifications. We have partnered with MedCerts and will pay for qualified* veterans to attend training courses. Join us for an information session.
MedCerts offers short-term, online career training for national certifications in Healthcare, Information Technology. We are proud of our full wrap-around services from enrollment to career placement assistance for our students. Could we schedule a brief call to discuss how we may partner with your organization with our Apprenticeship Program that will be funded by WIOA? We are partnering with an organization that will pay your company up to 20K in Administrative fees.
Open start dates – We can get students started within 24 hours of approval
- Short-term training focused on outcomes with National Credentials in Customer Service, Healthcare and IT sectors
- Structured – start and end dates for each course, students commit 16-20 hours per week
- Monitored – monitored training with documented progress reports emailed twice monthly
- Mentors – one-on-one mentoring available via online chat, emails, calls or texting
- Setup experiential leaning opportunities and apprenticeship programs helping employers fill vacancies and improve retention
- Job placement assistance – Career Service team to assist with employment
The training includes a laptop, physical and/or electronic books, practice exams and all exam fees.
Here is a link to one of the training demos: https://www.dropbox.com/s/tnux91we4cpbjtr/PCT-DemoR.mp4?dl=0
Here is a link to the MedCerts YouTube Channel too: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSDMZztuhIxWycVC7ymxCDA