- This event has passed.
MHS Vendor Day Focused On Operational & Deployable Medical Equipment
September 23 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm EDT
Vendor Day is a cooperative venture by the military service medical logistics agencies located on Fort Detrick in Frederick, MD. The agencies involved are:
- Defense Health Agency Medical Logistics Division (DHA MEDLOG)
- U.S. Army Medical Research and Development Command (USAMRDC)
- U.S. Army Medical Materiel Agency (USAMMA)
- Naval Medical Logistics Command (NMLC)
- Air Force Medical Readiness Agency (AFMRA)
- U.S. Marine Corp Systems Command (MARCORSYSCOM)
The focus of this event is to assist the services’ medical logistics agencies with strategic market analysis of products and technologies that may be applicable to the austere medical environments.
We support medical units located on land and ships and in challenging environmental conditions. It should be remembered that products need to be suitable for use in an austere environment with extreme temperature ranges possible.
- This Event is in-person. Masks are required for participants and attendees who are not fully vaccinated.
- Registration is per company, NOT per individual. You are permitted to bring up to three representatives.
- You are only permitted to exhibit at one Vendor Day per calendar year (two with justification) If you have participated virtually this year, you may still participate in-person.
- Vendors must identify the products they wish to show at the time of registration.
- Participation by any vendor is solely at the discretion of members of the Vendor Day Review Committee.
- Participation by a vendor does not in any way constitute approval of any product by any service organization and vendors will refrain from advertising as such.
- Registration does NOT constitute participation. Your request will be reviewed by the Review Committee. If approved you will receive confirmation along with additional information.
- Exhibit space is limited- no more than 40 companies will exhibit at this event.
WHAT: MHS Vendor Day
WHEN: September 23, 2021 TIME: 1000 -1400
WHERE: Fort Detrick Auditorium/Training Center- 1520 Porter St, Ft Detrick, MD