- This event has passed.
Military Spouse Programs: USO Coffee Connections – Great Lakes Illinois
July 7, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am CDT
About this event
Note: Do not register on this Eventbrite page. Please register at https://www.cvent.com/d/cmqjtg
Join USO Illinois as we host a small gathering for military spouses to connect with each other while enjoying a cup of coffee. This is a great way to network, share advice, discuss local events, and meet new friends!
All spouses of currently-serving military members are welcome.
For more information on this event, please contact [email protected]
- Do not register on this Eventbrite page. Please register at https://www.cvent.com/d/cmqjtg
- One registration per military spouse
- Must be a spouse of currently serving military: Active Duty, National Guard, or Reserves
- Spouse of Officer or Enlisted
- Spouse of retired military, IRR, DOD, and Civilians are not eligible
- Must have a valid military ID to enter Naval Station Great Lakes and the USO Great Lakes center
- Children are permitted, however, the USO is unable to provide supervision, and you should be prepared to watch your child for the duration of the event
- You may also check with your local CDC to see if they may have an option for alternate care
In-Person Event Notes:
- Please view the most up-to-date CDC guidelines here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus
- Fully vaccinated individuals do not need to wear a mask or physically distance in any setting (indoors or outdoors), except where required by federal, state, local, tribal, or territorial laws, rules, and regulations, including military installation and airport authority requirements
- People who are not fully vaccinated should continue to follow CDC guidance, including continuing to wear masks in USO facilities
- Thank you for your cooperation!
USO Illinois Military Spouse Programs strengthen and empower military spouses by connecting them to social, professional, and community networks. These events will provide fun, interactive, and social opportunities through USO Snack ‘n Chat, USO Spouse Socials and USO Coffee Connections.
NOTICE FOR ALL USO ILLINOIS VIRTUAL & ON-SITE PROGRAMMING
YOU ARE ENTERING AN AREA WHERE PHOTOGRAPHY, AUDIO AND VIDEO RECORDING MAY OCCUR.
By entering the event premises, you consent to interview(s), photography, audio recording, video recording and its/their release, publication, exhibition or reproduction to be used for news, web casts, promotional purposes, telecasts, advertising, inclusion on websites or any other purpose by USO and its affiliates and representatives.
You release USO, its Chartered Centers, affiliates and its officers and employees, and each and all persons involved, from any liability connected with the taking, recording, digitizing or publication of interviews, photographs, computer images, video and/or sound recordings.
By entering the event premises, you waive all rights you may have to any claims for payment or royalties in connection with any exhibition, streaming, web casting, televising or other publication of these materials, regardless of the purpose or sponsoring of such exhibiting, broadcasting, web casting or other publication irrespective of whether a fee or admission or sponsorship is charged. You also waive any right to inspect or approve any photo, video or audio recording take by USO or the person or entity designated to do so by USO.
You have been fully informed of your consent, waiver of liability and release before entering the event.