- This event has passed.
Psychic Development Workshop – Marvel Carriage Museum (Georgetown Deleware)
September 26 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm EDT$100
Have you ever wondered what it is like to be psychic? Actually, everyone is born with intuitive ability…but few understand how to identify or tap into it. This course will combine lecture material with frequent practice exercises designed to help participants learn about their own unique intuitive or psychic abilities. Using an easy 5-Step Method, participants will learn how to identify intuitive or psychic information, interpret and validate it, and continue to improve it using practical exercises long after the class ends. In-class exercises will include psychometry and photo analysis based on items participants bring to class, as explained in the course materials section.
ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST BE VACCINATED FOR COVID-19 or Wear a Mask during this event. We will be working closely together and in some exercises may not be able to maintain a 3 to 6-foot social distance.
Materials or Supplies needed by students:
Students should bring at least 1 item for the psychometry exercise and 1 photograph, both of which they must know the history and previous ownership to allow students to validate their impressions of these items.
Upon completion, students will be able to:
1. Define the terms intuition, telepathy, psi (ESP), precognition, psychokinesis, and psychometry.
2. Summarize scientific studies of brain function associated with psychic phenomenon.
3. Use the 5-Step Method used to access intuitive or psychic information.
4. Explain different aspects of intuitive or psychic ability (clairvoyance, clairsentience, claircognizance, clairaudience, and others).
5. Explain how to differentiate between intuitive or psychic information and internal thought processes.
6. Practice psychometry, photo analysis, and telepathy through the use of specifically-designed, effective workshop exercises.
7. Demonstrate ways to validate intuitive or psychic information or impressions.
8. Develop follow-on exercises to continue your personal psychic development after the conclusion of the workshop.
Dr. Carol Pollio, Director of Intuitive Investigations®, is a Professional Intuitive and Spiritual Medium. A certified Quantum Life Coach®, Professional Intuitive, Elemental Space Clearing® Practitioner and Colette Baron-Reid Certified Oracle Guide™, she is an experienced intuitive coach, focusing primarily on newly developing intuitives or those just starting to explore the world of intuition and psychic ability. Dr. Pollio also teaches paranormal investigation, conducts investigations, and helps diminish or resolve unwanted spirit activity. She holds a Ph.D. in Environmental Science, retiring in 2016 as a Chief Scientist with 38 years of service in a federal agency, a 34 year veteran of the US Coast Guard Reserve, and a Professor of Environmental Science. Her unique combination of psychic ability and scientific research expertise have culminated in her life purpose, which is teaching others that there is much more to life than what we experience on the physical plane.