- This event has passed.
Quickbooks Online for Small Business Owners
April 24, 2019 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am EDT
One event on April 24, 2019 at 9:30 am
A two day workshop designed to help small business owners set up a company and learn the basic functions needed to develop accurate accounting records.
The class is designed to train business owners on setting up a company and the basic functions needed to develop accurate accounting records.
Our QuickBooks Online course is intended as the foundation for using QuickBooks® as a bookkeeping, business management and cash flow building tool. The material provides a critical basis for establishing bookkeeping best practices and ensuring accurate financial information.
- Discussion of the different versions of QuickBooks and what would work best for your business.
- How to set up QuickBooks.
- Introduction to basic features in QuickBooks and how they apply to best practice bookkeeping principles.
- How to effectively and efficiently use QuickBooks to manage daily bookkeeping tasks and develop an understanding of how the data is entered, processed and reviewed.
- How to customize QuickBooks to meet the specific needs of a business.
- And more!
The most important reason to advance our knowledge of QuickBooks® and basic bookkeeping principles, whether you are a business owner or employee, is to improve business performance.