- This event has passed.
Registration for Government Contracting: Overview
November 4, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am ESTFree
Federal, State, and Local Government procurement is the largest target market in the world. The question is usually not “Does the government buy what you are selling?”…it is more “Can you be competitive enough and relentless enough to position your business to win government contracts?”. If you think you can be competitive, then government contracting may be a good growth opportunity for your business. The “Government Contracting Overview” seminar, presented by the Florida PTAC at UCF in partnership with the Florida SBDC at UCF, is designed for established small business owners with some commercial momentum that are curious about government contracting, as well as business owners that may already be involved in government contracting. The workshop is based on a 6-step framework that helps newer contractors understand the process and helps more experienced contractors identify opportunities to ‘backfill’ best practices in their efforts.
The six steps that will be discussed are:
- Evaluate : Is Your Business Ready?
- Register: SAM, State, County, City, Primes
- Plan: Your Government Contracting Marketing Plan
- Prepare: Marketing Tool Kit
- Pursue: Reactive and Proactive Strategies
- Achieve: Contract You will also have the opportunity to network with other small business owners. Join us for this great learning opportunity.
Speaker(s): PTAC specialist