- This event has passed.
South Jersey Irish Comedy Night with Jimmy Shubert from Last Comic Standing – VFW Post 3324 – Runnemede New Jersey
March 18 @ 7:00 pm EDT$20 – $150
Jimmy Shubert has built an impressive resume as an actor, both in film and on television. As a comedian, he is one of the busiest comedians working today. After becoming a finalist on NBC’s “Last Comic Standing” and, being seen on Comedy Central as the closing act on Dave Atell’s Comedy Underground. In television, Shubert is also known for his recurring role on “King of Queens” for five years and several appearances on “Entourage”. Jimmy has a wide range as an actor and has played everything from a prison guard in a hostage crisis to a murder victim on “Monk.” He’s worked with such marquee names as Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Charlize Theron, Katie Holmes, Kevin James, James Caan and the late Robin Williams.
This is an indoor event. First come, first serve seating. Entrance opens 45 minutes prior to showtime. Price goes up $5/ticket on day of show.
Full cash bar on site.
Additional: Mature audiences only | Free on-site parking | Refunds will not be issued unless show is cancelled by venue or producer. Events are subject to change and cancellation.
- A sanitization station with liquid hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes will be available outside the restrooms.
- Smoking is prohibited, including but not limited to cigarettes, cigars, pipes, e-cigarettes or any other vaping devices.
- Masking is highly recommended but not required.
- This event will follow local public health guidelines for indoor events.
- Safety protocols may change over time.
- WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK. All attendees, by purchasing a ticket and/or attending the event, agree to assume all of the risks, hazards and dangers that may arise from, or relate in any way to, the risk of contracting a communicable disease or illness (including exposure to COVID-19, a bacteria, virus, or other pathogen capable of causing a communicable disease or illness) whether occurring before, during, or after the event, however caused or contracted. Therefore, anyone who purchases a ticket and/or attends the event, hereby waives any and all claims against the VFW, VFW Post 3324, Pitman Revitalization Corp., Comic Cure, the artists, and/or all related sponsors relating to all risks of personal injury, sickness, permanent disability and/or death.
Produced by Comic Cure this event benefits VFW: Post 3324 whose mission is to foster camaraderie among United States veterans of overseas conflicts. To serve our veterans, the military and our communities. To advocate on behalf of all veterans. Their vision is to ensure that veterans are respected for their service, always receive their earned entitlements, and are recognized for the sacrifices they and their loved ones have made on behalf of this great country.