- This event has passed.
Spa Day Wellness Retreat
May 11 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm EDT
An event every month that begins at 4:00 pm on day 11 of the month, repeating until November 11, 2023
Self-care retreat for busy women $49 [FREE to military veterans]
MELT – Where Your Worries Melt Away!
An immersive spa day retreat for busy women who suffer from PTSD, anxiety, postpartum, and trauma wounds. Featuring a sensory deprivation tank experience, intuitively guided wellness activities, and more!
Tank float therapy is proven to:
- Relieve stress, anxiety, and depression.
- Reduce chronic fatigue caused by insomnia and jet lag.
- Stimulate creativity.
- Accelerate mental clarity and learning.
- Deepen meditation practices.
- Soothe chronic pain from arthritis, fibromyalgia, back and neck pain, inflammation, and tendonitis.
- Improve athletic performance.
- Decrease muscular tension caused by daily stresses and prolonged sitting Improve circulation and reduce blood pressure
- Accelerate healing.
- Strengthen the immune system.
Your spa day includes the following:
- 60 min zero gravity sensory deprivation salt tank experience
- oxygen bar
- meditative zen sand garden
- coloring therapy
- sound therapy
- intuitive journaling
- guided meditation
- lunch/dinner (not included in admission fee)
Location: Dayton, OH (carpool available)
Price: FREE to military veterans | $49 for regular admissions (paid day of)
RSVP is required! First come first serve from the waitlist.
Space is extremely limited! Groups are small and private to provide the best therapeutic value and results.
‼️ TIP THE WAITLIST ON THE EVENT PAGE TO GET IN SOONER‼️
Scholarships for travel and accommodations will be allocated when funds are available to those who may need them. Restrictions apply.
Sponsor a vet! Donations are accepted for this wellness program for travel, food, and accommodations for military veterans in need! DONATE HERE