« All Events
Startup of the Year Online Pitch Event | Honoring U.S. Veteran Founders
July 23, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm EDT Free
Watch Five U.S. Veteran-led Companies Pitch for a Fast-Track Spot at the 8th Annual Startup of the Year Summit
This SOTY Live competition will highlight U.S. Veteran/Veteran Spouse-owned early-stage startups and give them a place to shine.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- 5 eligible startups will pitch online
- Valuable Q&A interaction between the companies and the panel of esteemed judges
- Winning startup automatically advances to the 8th SOTY Summit (November 9 & 10) and will enjoy special mentor hours
- Winning startup also becomes a candidate for the .US Veteran Startup of the Year and its $10K non-dilutive cash prize
- People’s Choice Award (details coming soon)
- Bessie, the Llama
HOW TO PARTICIPATE AS A STARTUP
- Check your eligibility. The competitors for this SOTY Live event must adhere to an additional set of criteria around U.S. Veteran Founders.
- If you’ve already applied to the 2020 Startup of the Year competition, you do not need to apply again.
- Deadline: submit your complete application by June 25.
- The 8th Annual Startup of the Year Summit, produced by Established, will take place online on November 9 &10.
- At least 10 (must be eligible) of our Top 100 Semifinalists will also compete for the .US Veteran Startup of the Year $10K non-dilutive cash prize from .US. This is a part of the overall 2020 competition.