- This event has passed.
Veterans Affairs Women-Owned Business Outreach “Women Veterans Mean Business”
March 31 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm EDT
“Women Veterans Mean Business”
- Veterans Affairs (VA) agency and large prime briefs
- Regulatory Updates
- Technical Training
- Networking with VA Large Prime Contractors
- Roundtable Virtual Matchmaking with VA and their large prime contractors (scroll to the bottom of the page to see the list of prime contractors who have confirmed).
The Mission of the Department of Veterans Affairs is one of service to more than 27 million Veterans who have so unselfishly served their country.
To accomplish this mission, VA acquires products and industry services through a nationwide system of hospitals, clinics, Veterans Integrated Service Networks (VISN), data processing centers, and National Cemeteries which require a broad spectrum of goods and services.
At the start of the session, Agencies/Primes will introduce themselves. You then join any of the agency/prime roundtable sessions you have been matched with. The sessions will be 25-minute segments and conducted in a virtual round table style. **Registrants that register after March 24, 2021, will be unable to participate in Matchmaking (1:30 – 4 p.m. EST). ** As the event approaches, registrants will receive a survey via your email (email used to register) from [email protected] The survey will request information including a request for capabilities statements, NAICS, Agency/Prime meeting priorities and more. If you do not complete this survey, you will be unable to participate in Matchmaking (1:30 – 4 p.m. EST).
- General Services Administration
- Export-Import Bank of the United States
- National Cemetery Administration
- U.S. Department of Commerce
- Commerce Minority Business Development Agency
- U.S. Department of Navy
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Veterans Health Administration
- Veterans Benefits Administration
- Construction and Facilities
- Office of OIT
- AT& T
- Leidos H