- This event has passed.
#VeteranWorks Virtual Job Fair / Career Expo #Veterans Event #Palm Bay
August 6, 2021 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm EDT
One event on March 2, 2021 at 11:00 am
One event on April 7, 2021 at 11:00 am
One event on June 4, 2021 at 11:00 am
One event on July 2, 2021 at 11:00 am
One event on August 6, 2021 at 11:00 am
One event on September 3, 2021 at 11:00 am
One event on October 1, 2021 at 11:00 am
One event on November 5, 2021 at 11:00 am
One event on February 3, 2021 at 11:00 am
Attend World’s Largest Virtual Job Expo / Career Fair #Veterans #Hiring Drive #Palm Bay at https://VeteranWorks.org/we/jobfair
About this Event
This Virtual Career Fair Event Happens on the First Friday of the Month…
1. Create an account on https://VeteranWorks.org [link: https://VeteranWorks.org/login/]
2. Visit https://VeteranWorks.org/we/jobfair and register your interest
3. Participants then go to the #VeteranWorks #JobFair settings page to complete the profile
4. 2-3 days before the event, Job Seekers candidates with the completed profile will be contacted by Wertual about possible matches.
5. On the day of the event, JobSeekers and Recruiters will visit their #JobFair page to participate in #VeteranWorks #JobFair[link: https://VeteranWorks.org/we/jobfair].
#VeteranWorks #Jobs Event is done using Wertual #JobFair, World’s largest attended career fair with around 170,000 professionals and 7000 recruiting companies. #VeteranWorks #JobFair would be targeted to support our heroes, our veterans in finding them their next dream opportunity. No need to travel anywhere; just signup and wait for #JobFair [AI-powered career fair] to organize your interactions. We’ve taken all the inefficiencies away and added everything that makes career fair a successful event. Just signup and experience the future of hiring delivered!
Here’s the process:
When: Each month event occur on the First Friday of the Month
Where: Over https://VeteranWorks.org/we/jobfair (Wertual by TAO.ai will inform recruiter/job seeker if any match is found, to respect the time and improve the outcome for everyone involved).
Why it Matters?
Best industry hirings are done with the power of networking and reference. Wertual by TAO.ai uses the power of AI, skill connectivity, and collective matches to introduce similar candidates to relevant opportunities. Wertual by TAO.ai brings relationship and connection back into hiring.
We expect the event to:
1. Create career conversations
2. Improve access to local talent and local opportunities
3. Provide a venue to promote effective hiring
4. Connect professionals with other seekers so they could collaborate and improve their search
5. Discover what some of the top businesses are looking for in a talent
6. Educate recruiters and job seekers about top trends and hiring skills that are trendy and rising.
#VeteranWorks is a platform to promote quality hiring and growth among our heroes, our veterans using the power of technology, collaborative learning, and collective intelligence.
It is a virtual career development platform, providing a suite of features to help working professionals find/prepare/perform their next dream opportunity.
At TAO.ai, our vision is to use the power of AI and technology to create employment opportunities and preparedness for everyone in the world.
Industries Hiring @ Wertual Job Fair:
Advertising, Aerospace, Agriculture and Agribusiness, Air pollution, Arms, Automotive, Broadcasting, Chemical, Computer, Construction, Creative, Defense, Education, Electric power, Electronics, Energy, Entertainment, Fashion, Film, Financial services, Fishing, Floral, Food, Healthcare, Horticulture, Hospitality, Industrial robot, Information, Insurance, Internet, Leisure, Low technology, Machine tooling, Machining, Manufacturing, Market research, Mass media, Mass production, Materials science, Meatpacking, Mining, Music, News media, Occupational injury, Occupational noise, Oil shale, Petroleum, Pharmaceutical, Pricing, Professional services, Publishing, Pulp and paper, Raw material, Real estate, Robber baron (industrialist), Semiconductor, Services, Shipbuilding, Software, Sport, Steel, Telecommunications, Textile, Tobacco, Trade association, Transport, Video game, Water, Wood