- This event has passed.
Virtual Suicide Prevention-Community Clergy Training
March 10 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm MST
Clergy will learn how to create a Veteran support network in their own communities of faith and in support of mental health recovery.
About this Event
Your are invited to join your fellow Clergy and Veterans Administration Chaplains and Mental Health professionals for a free virtual training and discussion to improve shared knowledge, relationships and cooperation for the good of Veterans and their loved ones in your communities.
– Suicide prevention – Learn to recognize warning signs and help prevent suicide
– Suicide postvention – Discuss how to help Veterans and family survivors of suicide loss
– Physical, mental, social and spiritual challenges faced by returning Veterans and their families
– Discuss ways to welcome and integrate Veterans into your faith communities
– Moral Injury experiences by some Veterans returning from Military Service