- This event has passed.
When to Bring in the Experts – A Q&A session on when and how to work with attorneys
July 16, 2020 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm EDTFree
We will start with some practical insight into why, when, and how to obtain legal services and move quickly to an open forum for questions from attendees. When registering, submit your topics of interest and bring your questions!
Our goal is to give you information and tools that will allow you to head off costly legal issues, more confidently obtain legal services, and, hopefully, lower your eventual legal bill.
Commonly covered topics include:
- How do I evaluate professional services?
- When should I purchase legal services?
- What should I be looking for?
- Can I just search for forms online or do I need an Attorney?
- What should I expect an Attorney to deliver?
- What is my role – what do I need to prepare and/or provide?
ABOUT THE PRESENTER(S)