Free Florida SBA Veteran Outreach Event – September 18, 2009 – Miami Airport Hilton Hotel – Veteran Owned Business News
The following is important information for Veteran Owned Businesses and relates to the upcoming Small Business Administration’s (SBA) Veterans Outreach Event in Miami, Florida:
Free Veteran Outreach Event
Date: Friday, September 18, 2009
Time: 9:00 A.M. to 12:00 P.M.
Place: Miami Airport Hilton Hotel
(5101 Blue Lagoon Drive, Miami, FL 33126)
The U.S. Small Business Administration’s (SBA) South Florida District Office is pleased to invite you to their Veteran Outreach Event. The event is scheduled for Friday, September 18, 2009 from 9:00 A.M. to 12:00 P.M. at the Miami Airport Hilton Hotel located at 5101 Blue Lagoon Drive, Miami, FL 33126. For directions, please call the Miami Airport Hilton Hotel at (305) 262-1000.
THIS EVENT IS FREE, AND PARKING AT THE HOTEL FOR THOSE PERSONS PARTICIPATING IN THIS EVENT IS $5.00 PER VEHICLE.
If you are a veteran or an active duty veteran currently in transition, this event is for you. Among the topics to be discussed are:
- SBA Programs and Services
- American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) of 2009;
- SBA Loan Programs
- SBA 8(a) Business Development Program
- Access to Government Contracts
- Veteran’s Administration Programs and Benefits for Veterans
To register for this event, please do the following:
- Send an e-mail message to: [email protected] by no later than Wednesday, September 9, 2009.
- In your e-mail message, please provide your company name (if applicable), names of those persons accompanying you, your e-mail address, telephone, and your address with county name.
Frank A. Velasco, Business Development Specialist
Veterans Affairs Officer
U. S. Small Business Administration
South Florida District Office
100 South Biscayne Boulevard, 7th Floor
Miami, Florida 33131
Ph: (305) 536-5521 ext. 122
Fx: (202) 481-1970
E-mail: [email protected]