SBA’s Operation Startup and Grow – Free Conference for Military Veteran Business Owners in New York
Operation: Start Up & Grow is the premier veterans business conference in Upstate New York for veterans and members of the military community who want to start or expand their own small business. This FREE conference features speakers, workshops, networking, exhibitors and much more. More than 100 veterans with an idea for a business or already in business found valuable information and resources to take their business to the next level at last year’s conference. Please call 315-471-9393 for more information about this event.
2011 Conference Highlights:
- Keynote addresses from Dr. Mike Haynie, USAF Veteran, Professor of Entrepreneurship at Syracuse University
- Interview with USMC veteran entrepreneur Lee Buttolph, President of Buttolph Lumber Company
- Presentations for startup and existing businesses on financing, mobile marketing, social media and the green economy
- Exhibitors of agencies and organizations with veterans business programs
- Award presentations to 2011 Veteran-Owned Business Achievement Award winner and Top SBA Syracuse District Veterans Lender in FY 2010
2011 Operation: Start Up & Grow is sponsored by Entrepreneurship Bootcamp for Veterans with Disabilities, M&T Bank, New York Business Development Corporation, Onondaga Community College, Onondaga Small Business Development Center, the Tech Garden, U.S. Small Business Administration and the WISE Center.
To register for the event, please call the SBA Syracuse District Office at 315-471-9393 or register online starting February 11 at the Syracuse District Office Events Calendar.