TV Documentary Series Searching for Women with Military Connection
TV DOCUMENTARY SERIES SEARCHING FOR DYNAMIC WOMEN IN MILITARY COMMUNITIES (NATIONWIDE)
An award-winning production company has been commissioned by a major television network to develop a documentary series following the lives of women in a military community.
We are seeking female service members, military spouses, or caregivers who are interested in sharing their experience with a national audience. We are interested in finding a diverse group of women who are willing to share their daily struggles, joys, and sacrifices of being in an active duty service family. We will be looking for groups of women: neighbors, friends, colleagues who live near each other and near an installation.
If you are interested in participating in this project, please email us at [email protected] with the following information:
Please send us the following information:
- Your name, location, contact information (phone numbers, social media links)
- Your connection to the military: are you or your spouse enlisted? What branch/rank?
- Give us a brief summary of yourself and your family unit
- What is your community like? What is unique about you, your family, and/or your community that people would be interested to know?
- Why are you interested in sharing your story?
- Please send us some photos of yourself + your family.
We look forward to hearing from you!