With one phone call, Veterans, their families, caregivers and survivors can easily access information on VA benefits and services or be connected to an expert for answers to questions.
1-800-MyVA411 is a national, toll-free number that serves as a “front door” to VA. You can still reach VA at any other direct or contact center numbers, but 1-800-MyVA411 offers the simplicity of a single number to call when you don’t know who to call. The Veterans Crisis Line is always available 24/7 at 1-800-273-8255 and pressing 1, by Chat, or by Texting 838255. You can also call the White House VA Hotline at 1-855-948-2311 to share your compliments or concerns.
Call 1-800-MyVA411 to get information on VA care, benefits and services, such as:
- Information on COVID-19 and the MISSION Act, which delivers access to health care – at VA facilities, virtually with telehealth, and in the community.
- Health care eligibility and enrollment.
- Information on VA benefits, such as disability compensation and pension, education programs, caregiver support, insurance, home loan guaranty, and burial scheduling and markers, among others.
- The nearest VA facilities to where you live or to where you may be traveling; directory assistance, and connection to VA Medical Center operators.
- Technical support for www.VA.gov.
- Financial information, such as debt and payment options.
- Referrals during business hours, with an introduction from you and your issue to a VA specialist best able to assist.
- Immediate transfer to the Veterans Crisis Line or the National Call Center for Homeless Veterans for services and support from caring and trained responders.
1-800-MyVA411 callers have the option of pressing 0 to be immediately connected with a customer service agent to answer any questions or provide a warm-handoff to the appropriate VA expert.
1-800-MyVA411 (1-800-698-2411) is available 24 hours-a-day, 365 day-a-year to serve Veterans, their families, caregivers and survivors.