- This event has passed.
QuickBooks Online for Small Business: Part I: Intro & Sales
January 4 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm EST$33.00
QuickBooks is recognized as the #1 accounting solution for small businesses to help with your invoicing, tracking sales and expenses, and handling your bookkeeping requirements for tax preparation. If you are a first time user or just need hands-on help with your questions, this is the online workshop for you. Each session of this 3-part series costs $33.
• Laptop or desktop computer
***Note: This online workshop will focus on the Online version of QuickBooks.***
Part I – Introduction & Sales
• Discuss some accounting basics
• Access the test drive data file
• QuickBooks user interface features
• Navigate the Search, New, and Gear menus
• Use the Navigation bar to access the Sales and Expenses centers
• Identify features that appear on the Dashboard
• The accounting behind the scenes in QuickBooks
• Entering Transactions in QuickBooks
• Track company sales
• Set up customer records in the Customer Center
• Track income and expenses by Job
• Record Sales Receipts
• Use the Undeposited Funds account to track your cash receipts
Your Presenter: Michael Fortin
Michael Fortin from Augusta, graduated from Thomas College in Waterville with a BA in Business Education, has worked as an accountant for both government and the private sector for more than 25 years, has been an adult education teacher for 22 years with 10 years devoted to teaching QuickBooks as an Intuit QuickBooks instructor. He is also a Maine small business owner for 26 years with “Power Mixers”, a Maine DJ serving events throughout northern New England.