- This event has passed.
Local Marketing: How to Get Your Central Ohio Business Noticed
January 13 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am EST
Marketing Your Local Business Online
This workshop is designed to help local businesses learn how to achieve maximum visibility, to optimize their website so it can be found, and to drive more traffic (web traffic and foot traffic) to their business.
This Workshop Is For You If:
You are a Central Ohio business owner (currently in business) who makes in-person contact with customers, either at the customer’s location or at your business location. If you only sell online, this workshop is not for you.
- How customers look for businesses that can solve their problems.
- How search engines like Google operate at a local level.
- The importance of having a mobile-friendly website
- How to use FREE tools from Google and others to land on search results page #1
- Create, manage and maintain FREE local directory listings
- Why getting customer reviews should be a major business goal
- The importance of keeping your business name, address and phone number consistent across the web
- Why Local SEO (search engine optimization) is critical to your success.
- Why & how to get links from other local companies
Free Workshop Tools & Resources
In addition to dozens of valuable resource links, everyone will receive:
- 50-page workbook with instructions for implementing what you’ve learned
- Google My Business best practice worksheet
- List of the top 30 FREE directories