VA for Vets Veteran Hiring Fair | 1000s of Jobs Available
Veteran Hiring Fair
June 26-28, 2012
Detroit’s COBO Center
One Washington Boulevard
Detroit, MI 48226
(During National Veteran Small Business Conference and Expo)
We have jobs to fill and we want you to fill them!
To prepare for the event:
- Register now for free! – The best way to stay up to date on all the information you need about the event!
- A coach will call you to help you build your resume
- You will receive weekly emails on available jobs and other important information
- You can sign up for training available during the event
- Read the Hiring Fair Checklist – It provides important information about preparing for the event
- Take a look at the available jobs – We organized the jobs by Federal and private sector employers – you are encouraged to apply for as many jobs as you feel you are qualified.
- Check the Veteran Owned Business employment resource section regularly for more information
- Tell a Veteran – We want to spread the word about this event designed specifically to get our Veterans jobs! Join Veterans Hire Veterans on facebook and twitter!
The Veteran community has much to offer the civilian workplace. Whether in a government agency or a private business, characteristics such as team-building, situational adaptability, high trust and strong commitment to organizational mission are desirable in a potential employee.
- Review the Employer Prospectus and find out how to participate
- Share the Employer Flyer with companies looking for top talent
- Download a “Proud Supporter” badge for your website or social media messaging
- If your business is owned by a veteran please be sure to visit the VeteranOwnedBusiness.com sign up page to get your free listing.
- Download Veteran Owned Business badges for your website and join us via your favorite social media network! Become a VeteranOwnedBusiness.com Facebook Fan, Follow Us On Twitter
This is a public service announcement (PSA) brought to you by Veteran Owned Business. Veteran Owned Business is in no way affiliated with the above organization(s). We do not in any way endorse the above business/organization or guarantee the above offer. VeteranOwnedBusiness.com and the Veteran Owned Business Directory are simply providing information we feel is of interest to veterans, active duty military, reservists, service disabled veterans, veteran owned businesses, service disabled veteran owned businesses, families of veterans, families of our armed forces and any other person or persons directly or indirectly involved with the United States military.
If your business is (or you know of another business) owned by a veteran (VOB), active duty military, reservist or service disabled veteran (SDVOSB) of the United States, Army, Air Force, Marines, Navy, Coast Guard or National Guard, please be sure to visit the VeteranOwnedBusiness.com sign up page to get your free listing.
The objective of our FREE Veteran Owned Business Directory is to continue to offer a growing list of products and services that are unique in the fact that they are all owned by, sold by and/or serviced by past and present military members.